Monday, January 5, 2009

A week to Go!

With the leaving date now less than a week away i felt like it was time to start my blog.
The aim of my blog is really to be a bit like a diary i suppose with hopefully daily updates on what i have been doing, how i have been getting on, any pictures i take and any crazy videos that get recorded! I hope to try and make it a little humorous where possible so it aint just another dull read!

Things really are starting to come together now with final last minute bits and pieces being bought and i would like to say packed but they are still sitting on the bed in the back room as my bags are in the post on the way to me. Hopefully they will get here on time; Fedex doesn't know my parcel exists yet!

Well that's the latest from James HQ so i will sign off my first post.


0 comments: