Saturday, April 11, 2009

A good day on Level 2

That's now four days of the dreaded five completed. I have had Dean and Jens for two days apiece.

Today like the other three wasn't too bad. I had a chance to practice my teaching a bit more today and it needs practice - more than i will get on the course that's for sure. I didn't do to badly overall and got some constructive criticism to work with from Jens so that should be OK tomoz. We will see ahy. I feel fairly confident about my skiing as i am being pushed for performance which is not part of the Level 2 standard.

After seeing an outsider called Richard pass his teaching today when we all thought he was deemed to fail it gives me a bit of hope. He really was not that great and his skiing wasn't up to par either but he already had that so he now level 2 qualified - crazy!

I am also keeping fairly chilled about the whole thing which is good, and just trying to relax and do what has gotta be done.

This means that i have only got about 4-5 hours left skiing now for the season and that's on course so it won't be amazing skiing, not that it could be in these tropical temperatures anyway; we are skiing in 15C to 21C every day these last 5 days. Its truly silly.

In a little over 17 hours i will know the final standings and find out whether my season will bring me the result i want!

Here's to hoping ahy!

Laters people.


0 comments: