Friday, April 10, 2009

Well thats Day 3

Well that was the third day done and dusted. I still have no real idea of how i am getting on, however in my feedback session this evening Jens did say to me that my skiing is on standard and if i keep up what i have been doing then i should pass the skiing section. It just depends on the teaching coming up tomoz and Sunday - arrrgggghhh!

Other than this though nothing much else to report, we went to the Curry bowl for dinner tonight and then came back and chilled for a while. I had to say gdbye to Will, which was sad as i had become quite good mates with him in the last couple of weeks, with him being in my lessons and then the first part or my Level 2 course.

Any hows hope alls well back home cos it aint long till i return doh!

Laters people.


0 comments: