Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Avoid the lurgy and try and pass Level 1!

OK, so that's day 2 of Level 1 complete. I have to say though it ain't going as positively as i was hoping.

Things aren't generally going to bad except i keep being pick up on my stance which isn't a good thing, considering this is an ongoing evaluation. What does slightly bemuse me is that the other instructors haven't told me this or tried to correct me in previous weeks. The issue that i am having is that i have to change it to how he wants to show the assessor that i can, but it is very hard when it feels so wrong!

Just to add to this slightly crap day, i have had to 'move out' of my room as Brendan has gone down with a virus so i am trying to avoid this at all costs especially over these two days - i do not want to screw my Level 1 up over a virus that someone gives me! I may already have it but i am gonna give it my best shot to avoid it. With this in mind i am probably gonna try and sleep elsewhere tonight, maybe at Louise's house where there are spare rooms. Its a bit of an extreme thing to do i suppose but i just wanna be cautious especially this week.

Anyways on a lighter note i am just waiting for some people to join for dinner as i am starting to get hungry. I have some videos and pictures which i will try and get posted later this week so you can see a bit more of Fernie! Hope everyone is OK back on the rock and anywhere else you are reading this.

Laters people.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]CnaBkhO[/url] , pQJHHCNHVdB - http://hhmgziigpu.com