Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Its that damn thing called time again.

Sorry people it has been a couple of days since i last managed to get a post written.

Time just seems to disappear far to quickly round here. I cant believe i have been gone over four weeks already. Scary ha!

Yesterday i had my first 1 - 2 - 1 with Colleen. The hour and a half went really quickly but i felt i learnt so much and picked up some useful info.

It was also the first day with my new boot setup - which was a little uncomfortable but i was told to expect this so i will see how i go over the next couple of days.

I finished early yesterday to enable me to get my parcels from the post office before our tech session.

The tech session was on our level 1 which scarily is only a week away.
To be honest quite boring!

The dish of the day was bangers and mash - not bad.

To finish the evening we hit 'The Pub' for a few drinks pool before hitting the pillow.

I will fill you in on today, tomoz as i am knackered and need bed soon!


0 comments: