Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I am gonna have to employ a blog writer!

I know i seem to go on about this all the time but i just don't seem to have any to write my blog at the mo. This is possibly quite evident in the sparseness of the posts from me, hence my point of having to employ someone to do this for me.

Anyway - onto matters of the last couple of days. I have been back in lessons as normal and we have been having snow. It isn't all brilliant but some of it is nice to ski on - the snow yesterday was very random there were patches of lovely powder and in other parts it was like skiing through glue. Yesterday evening parents wanted to try out curling so we went for dinner @ 'The Pub' with Louise and then headed to the curling rink. For a couple of hours we had quite a laugh although i did end the evening with another aching body after a trip on the ice! Oh well i knew it this morning cos my back absolutely caned!

Despite this i got up and went skiing as per norm and had a reasonable day - although i wasn't rating tuition this week as Jono is really slow; he talks alot and doesn't ski much - to hinder matters further for some reason we joined another group so there was 12 of us instead of the usual max of 8. Oh Well the afternoon brought some racing which was different - i drew with the guy i was racing 1-1. Tonight i went with the rents to Lizard Creek Lodge for dinner. it was superb the steak i had was one of the best i have ever had. Delicious.
After a quick boot check for mum i came back to the lodge to finish off my day!

Laters,


0 comments: