Friday, March 27, 2009

On the way back to norm

I will try and make this another one of my briefer posts.

I haven't posted for the last couple of days simply because not a lot has gone on. Since my fall the other day i decided to be cautious and take a couple of days off from the skiing routine.

Today i returned to the slopes and had one of my best days on the slopes so far despite the cold and icy conditions. Things just seemed to click today. While all this was going on the first group of level 2's completed their course today. Amazing only a few failed to pass which i view as a good thing for them and me. With the high pass rate it looks good for those of us taking in a week or so time.

Any how i am off to Whitefish US, tomoz so have to get up ridiculously early and need to try and sleep with the level 2's celebrating in the corridor - laters peps.


0 comments: