Monday, March 16, 2009

We have gained a cripple!

Well actually more than one - four have been put out for the season in the last week alone. A smashed shoulder, a badly ruptured shoulder, a broken leg and details of the last to follow.

Before you start worrying mum none of the cripples are me!
My issue has resolved itself and i am back skiing - just need to get my confidence back - my skiing is rubbish.

The person in question is Johnny English - no jokes - that really is his name!
Whilst night skiing last Thursday he fell on his leg which had taken a battering earlier in the week on the rails in the park. This lead to him getting a blood clot in his leg and being transported off to hospital. He has since recovered to a certain degree but is completely bed bound for at least a week.
The problem is that he lives in a house and cant walk at all. So after watching a film this evening i came up to my room to find that ideally they wanted to move him in with me and Brendan.
I couldn't say no seeing the pain he is in. So we did.
There are now two people asleep in this room as i type!

I was going to fill you in on the weekend but that will now have to wait until tomoz in case i am keeping Johnny up with my typing!

So sorry for all the happy news but thats how life goes sometimes!
Will try and get a Red Mountain update in tomoz, till then,

Laters people.


0 comments: