Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh dear yet another wipeout

Will make this quick as i have to catch the bus in a few minutes. (I am writing this on wednesday but talking about tuesday if you catch my drift)

Yesterdays skiing wasn't to bad - the runs were very icy; particularly down the bottom.
Skiing yesterday was based on ski improvement and i think we achieved it. Everything went well till the afternoon - where i decided to follow Ron(our instructor) and jump off a cat track. I landed the jump without a problem, but then shat myself when i saw the condition of the snow 20 yards ahead. Somewhere in that melee i lost it and had a nice wipeout although curiously i lost both my poles and my skis stayed on?

The evening was consumed by dinner which wasn't to bad - a very cheesy lasagna and yet more pool and a couple of very obscure games of Jenga; Mark likes to twist the whole tower as he removes bricks!


0 comments: